Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Warm Spring Evening

To me, nothing says warm weather better than eating dinner outside with your family. So my brother and I decided to whip up a few of  Undressed Skeleton’s Zucchini Pizzas (found here).

Since my brother was giving up pizza crust in exchange for zucchinis, I compromised by letting him put extra cheese on these “pizzas”. In addition to the extra cheese, we also added mushrooms and chicken.

These little pizzas took about 45 minutes to prepare and cook, but this gave us time to listen to some Zac Brown Band while sipping on a beer. We added a light salad topped with avocado, lentils, and feta to match our light spring dinner. These zucchinis turned out to be a delicious hit, and will definitely be put on repeat sometime soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment